Sunday, April 21, 2013

the 'haves' and the 'have-nots'

This morning as i was walking and praying for a friend and i began to think about the haves and the have-nots.

I don't have a i-phone, and i pad, a bmw nor a dishwasher, but those possession ommisions don't make me a have-not. Not hardly.  Because i have a great phone (thanks uncle ron) and water, hot water.  And that, my husband (in Soweto that makes me a have), and son do the dishes. I have a house, and two toilets and a car.  Definitely have, have, have, have.

But am i grateful?  Do I think about what i don't have?  Or the things i think i "need".  Lord help me to be thankful for the MANY blessings I have and the blessing of knowing you as Father. 
This black tub is THE bathtub.

Everything plugs in here, but the place is so small, all cords reach.

Her grandma works, so the washing is her responsiblity.  Two pair of school socks.

I have a washing machine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment